Thursday, February 5, 2009

Project 365, Week 6

I got a little sick yesterday, so M and I are staying home this weekend. I don't want to spread any more germs.

January 31, 2009
February 1, 2009

February 2, 2009


February 3, 2009
February 4, 2009
We have a lot of blue love hanging around this year for Valentine's Day. M has decided her favorite color is blue, so I let her paint blue hearts. I tried to squeeze in a little pink and red, but the effect is more Fourth of July than Valentine's Day.

February 5, 2009 (my ISO was set too high! A lot of noise in this picture)


February 6, 2009 (Again, high ISO)


I hope you all have a fantastic weekend.

PAD 2009
Hosted by Kimberly

9 comments:

Kimberly said...

Love the pouty princess. :) And the hearts are wonderful. Great idea to use handprints. Hope you've had a great week!

Christina said...

Once again, love your "slice of life" images. The bills and wallet and computer really speak to me. N's favorite color is pink, so that works out well for v-Day. :o) Have fun this weekend!

Arizaphale said...

I remember doing art projects with the kids......sigh

More Than Words said...

I love looking at your pictures every week!!

I love the one w/ the wallet and the bills!! That was awesome!! That could be a great Wordless Wednesday picture!!

Anonymous said...

That's funny my husband was just talking about how cute it was that our daughter was lying in the tub water like that with her face out :o) Too cute!

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Hope you're feeling better. We having some sickness here too. Fevers all around it seems.

Tami said...

Very cute! I love the princess picture, and the bubble bath one too! Her peeking out is so cute. Great idea for the valentine's crafts...I need to get going on decorating...I love how you hang stuff from your light...great idea!

Kimberly said...

Sometimes a high ISO is a neccessity, and it definitely paid off in the photo of your cutie in the water. :)

Maggie said...

LOVE the bath picture -- SO CUTE!