Monday, March 2, 2009

MBS: In like a lion

March came roaring in like a ferocious lion this year. It all started Friday evening with rain that didn't stop for one minute until Sunday around 11:00 am--when it turned to snow. Our meteorologist said not to expect it to stick because the ground was already so wet. It stuck.

We haven't seen snow here since 2001. I try to only post one picture for MBS, but to combine posts, here is an entire photo story about our snow.
















And my best shot: a picture of M on our "snow walk."

I sure hope the end of March is as meek as a lamb.
For other MBS, visit Tracey.
bsm

7 comments:

Andi said...

I am so glad that M had such fun on her snow walk! We were equally as happy here. Hope you both enjoy the day off as well! :)

Kyla said...

I love snow!

iMother2.0 said...

ALl are so fabulous! LOVE LOVE LOVE the snow on the doggie :)

Jen said...

I love the snow walk picture. We had snow yesterday too (I'm in Nashville, TN.), but ours is already all melted.

Maggie said...

Holy cow -- is there anywhere that it didn't snow this weekend?! We got a bunch Friday night. I'm sure since it almost never snows there that it was such a nice treat!

Unknown said...

Oh, the dog shot...that is great. He doesn't look like he is having nearly as much fun as M. was, though!

Arizaphale said...

Look at your big girl! What a gorgeous photo story.