Wanna play along with me? Every once in a while, I'll post a question to prompt a list. I'll put my answers here. You can link up to your blog if you want to answer there or you can answer in the comments. It might be fun. I'm not sure if I have any readers anymore, but if I do, I'd love for you to join me!
Who are the people I most admire?
1. My father. Despite being on the lung transplant list, he is still living his life to the fullest. He doesn't want to miss one moment with his grandchildren. I'm so thankful that M will always have memories of her OB. Of course, my mom goes hand in hand with this. She never seems frustrated with my dad or his limitations. She is so strong and manages to always have it together.
2. M. I love her spunky little attitude. I love that she thinks everyone in this world is her friend. I love how brave she is in situations when my own heart is racing.
3. H. He's always willing to take on a new challenge. He's in a place where the Lord is working so obviously in his life. I love being on the sidelines watching it happen.
4. People who are neat and organized. I don't have it in me. I admire anyone who can keep their house company ready, who can get dinner on the table at a decent time, who has the laundry under control.
5. Authors. I love language and words and how they work together. I don't have a strong command over words or know how to make them work for me. I admire authors who spend their days playing with language, using words to make stories that entertain, challenge, inspire.
"We need a few heroes because they draw us on to become better versions of ourselves." ~Wally Bock
C'mon. Play along with me. Leave a comment with your answers or link us to your blog in the comments. There is no limit on your answer: tell about one person you admire or 10. This is up to you.