Monday, March 8, 2010

Maternity Shoot

My favorite types of photography shoots are maternity and infant. One of my sweetest friends, Lauren, is expecting baby boy number 2. I was fortunately enough to do a maternity shoot with her this weekend. Here are a few of my favorites:

Dad and Big Brother E. Go Clemson!

Rockin' away in the nursery. What a sweet place to bring home baby.


Big Brother E already loves his little brother!


Baby Boy is most certainly covered in love. They waited and prayed for him for over two years. He is certainly a blessing for this family!





3 comments:

alleyne said...

beautiful, crisp, clean shots!!! you are turning into quite the photographer, natalie!! love you, alleyne

Maggie said...

Beautiful! There is something so special about a family awaiting their newest addition -- I'm sure they are thrilled that you were able to do some shots for them!

Arizaphale said...

And you're right about the beautiful nursery. That green is so peaceful! Good job.