Sunday, September 19, 2010

FINALLY!

Finally! A post with a few pictures. I THINK I've got my computer issue resolved. It seems to be working right now, so we're going to continue as is. I have over 400 pictures to weed through, so pictures will be slow coming.

Enjoy a quick peek into the last month or so of our lives!

M's first day of 4K. She was thrilled to go back to school, but rather nonchalant about it. "Mama, I've been to school a me-llion (million) times."

First day of dance (which happened to be the afternoon after her first day of school)! This was another story. She was WOUND UP tight about going and loved every single minute of it.


This is what happens when you tell your rather quirky four year old to dress herself to go out to lunch. She's got on a "real" outfit underneath (khaki shorts and a purple shirt) with a princess dress on top, knee socks rolled down and mismatched "glass" slippers. Honestly, I didn't really care this time. She got lots of "knowing" looks from other moms and grandmothers, but she didn't even notice. If she's confident enough to dress like that and leave the house, more power to her. Most of the time, we pick out her clothes and she never fusses or argues. It won't hurt anything for her to exert her independence once in a while. Right?

3 comments:

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Hey! Such cute pics! Thanks for your sweet words about Samuel...they mean so much:) I'll try to email you some prayer requests! You are so precious to pray for us!

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

So cute! I've missed seeing M!

Zoe sounds very similar on the fashion front. Usually she will wear whatever I ask her to wear with no fuss. She's big on having things "match". So, on the rare occasions that she wants to wear something I REALLY wouldn't have picked I give in and let her wear it.

Christina said...

golly, she is cute as a button Natalie!! And looks taaaaall as can be, too. We have some crazy fashions going on here, too. ;o)