Friday, February 16, 2007

Update on Valentine's Day Bear


This is just a quick update to the whole screaming banshee/sweet Valentine's Day Bear from Dad. I don't know how H did it (he's the Daddy Magician in our family), but he got M to sleep with her bear last night. When I got her up this morning, the bear was in her bed and she was playing with it while she waited on me to come get her. I could see her on the monitor, so I was armed with the camera when I went in her room. She usually stands up as soon as I open the door, so I had the flash ready to go as soon as I opened the door. I was able to get these two sweet shots of her holding that precious bear. Please note the snugglies in her other hand and the pacifier safely stuck in her mouth.

Isn't she just the sweetest thing!?

I'm so glad it's Friday and we have a long weekend together. My parents are coming to visit us this weekend. M loves her grandparents and I love seeing them together. I hope I get some great pictures of them together. I'll post later this weekend.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

She's a beauty!!! And I LOVE those jammies!

Stacy said...

She is adorable! I love your story of the bear...our little ones can be so fickle, can't they? :)