Friday, May 8, 2009

Catching up

This has been a week of catching up.

I'm catching up on sleeping. Actually, doing LOTS of sleeping. In fact, I was so tired, I thought MAYBE! MAYBE? Could it actually be? But, no. It is not. It's just exhaustion.

I'm catching up on spending time with my precious girl. She definitely got the short end of the stick the past few weeks. I can tell in her behavior that she needs some serious one-on-one time. Good thing I'm out of school in three weeks. We've had some good snuggles this week and some fun stories.

I'm catching up on lots of "behind" school work and barely wading through the current end of the year responsibilities. Good thing school is over in three weeks!

I'm catching up on reading. I've read THREE books in the past few weeks. My wallet and I can't wait to visit the public library the very first day I'm out of school.

I'm catching up on cooking. Oh, wait. That's H. As I've been catching up on all the other stuff, he's been cooking some wonderful dinners! Lucky girl am I!

I'm also catching up on my blog reading. My, oh, my have you all been busy!!!

Tomorrow is a super busy day: Our final garage sale. Two birthday parties. Hopefully some sewing. I don't know if I'll be able to catch up on my P365 pictures, but I have been keeping up with those.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

I feel like I'm always playing catch up! LOL.

Arizaphale said...

I know exactly what you mean. Here I am catching up just now!!!! Thank the Lord for our kitchen friendly husbands eh? :-)
Hang in there. Not long now.....