Here we are: M and me a few weeks ago. I didn't edit this picture.
Lynnette was kind enough to provide a list of fun questions for this super fun party, so here goes:
1. What is your favorite thing to snack on while you're blogging?
Ha! In our house, food and drinks are NOT allowed on the computer desk. BUT, when H isn't here and I am able to sneak a little something over here, I love to sip on hot tea.
2. What is one thing you wouldn't want to live without?
My camera. I LOVE reality TV shows (wait...don't leave...please...). One show I'd LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to go on is Amazing Race. H and I have talked many times about how much we'd love to do it, but he'd never commit because he says I'd be more interested in taking pictures than participating in the challenges!
3. Beach, Mountains or Farm? Where would you live if you had a choice?
Mountains. I grew up 10 minutes from the beach. As much as I do love it, it doesn't have the same draw for me as others. I'd love to live on a mountain, near a quaint little town, with big comfy couches and a fire burning all the time.
4. What's your least favorite chore/household duty?
Dusting, I think. Or just general straightening up. It's a never ending task around here.
5. Who do people say you remind them of?
Probably my father.
6. Prefer parties and socializing or staying at home with the fam?
If you looked at our calendar, you'd think socializing, for sure. But most of the time, I'd really rather be at home with H and M.
7. What's your all time favorite movie?
8. Do you sleep in your make up or remove it like a good girl every night?
That's presuming I wear make-up. When I do wear it, I most certainly sleep in it.
9. Do you have a hidden talent or a deep desire to learn something that you've never had a chance to learn? What is it?
I've always wanted to go to law school. No hidden talents. I want to be better at some of things I already know how to do. For example, I can knit, but I'd love to knit socks. I can sew, but only basic things. I can take pictures, but they are so predictable. I want to be more cutting edge.
10. What's one strange thing you're really good at?
Um...I'm a super fast reader! That's not very strange. I can curl my tongue. Does that count?
11. What first attracted you to your spouse?
His personality. Completely. And he has the most servant heart of anyone I know.
12. What is something you love to smell?
M's hair after I wash it. Or a candle called cafe au lait. Or apple pie baking. Or home made bread in the bread maker.
13. Tell something about you that you know irritates people.
I'm probably too friendly.
14. When you have extra money (HA!) what's the first thing you think to do with it?
Buy a new purse. Because I'm chubby, I love to buy purses and shoes. I think this is a small problem. Actually, it's a large problem. Or I might treat myself to some exquisite yarn that would just stay in the bag for a long, long time.
15. Are you a silent laugher or a loud laugher? What makes you laugh the hardest?
Loud laugher. Kids and their funny comments make me laugh the hardest.
16. Where is your favorite place to shop?
Hobby Lobby. Barnes and Noble. Target. The grocery store.
17. What's one thing you'd do more often if you had more time?
Craft. Scrapbook. Edit pictures. Read to M. Knit. Sew. Do kind things for H.
18. Are you a big spender or frugal?
Big spender. Shameful.
19. Who is your favorite character of all time (from a movie or book)? (Can't be real)
This is a hard question! I think it changes based on who I can think of at the moment. I love Madeline. I LOVE Amelia Bedelia. But those are characters from children's books. I'm going to think on this one and come back to edit it later. I'm just not sure right now.
20. Would you want to be famous?
Absolutely not. However, if being famous brought glory to God, I'd be willing to go there. But I probably wouldn't like it.
Whew! That was fun! I can't wait to check out the other guests who party with Lynnette!