Monday, June 14, 2010

10 Things We've Never Done

My sweet blogfriend, Kyla, did a great post about 10 Things She's Never Done. In honor of her and because I'm just not that creative, I'm going to borrow the same idea.

10 Things I (Natalie) have never done:

1.) Driven across the country by myself.

2.) Run out of gas.

3.) Been fired.

4.) Left my wallet at home on purpose so someone else had to pay for my dinner.

5.) Bought one movie ticket and snuck into another movie.

6.) Been to a movie by myself.

7.) Hiked the Appalachian Trail.

8.) Been successful at losing and keeping off weight.

9.) Eaten liver.

10.) Had an addiction other than food.


10 Things Meryt Has Never Done:

1.) Flown in an airplane (except in utero).

2.) Eaten sushi.

3.) Met a stranger.

4.) Bitten another child.

5.) Played a sport.

6.) Had an ear infection.

7.) Burned herself in the kitchen.

8.) Been left alone at a birthday party.

9.) Broken a bone.

10.) Eaten soup.


Ten Things H Has Never Done: (He dictated these to me.)

1.) Kissed anyone on the Empire State Building.

2.) Played baseball.

3.) Been to the Kentucky Derby.

4.) Lived outside of our current state.

5.) Driven over 120 miles per hour.

6.) Eaten fried pig ears.

7.) Been scuba diving.

8.) Dated more than one girl at a time.

9.) Been to Mexico.

10.) Been to Las Vegas.



So, there you have it. A few random facts about the Benson family. File this under "and other stuff."

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you need to start living life on the edge a little more!

Nona!

Kyla said...

I have 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, and 9 in common with you. I count the internet as my addiction. LOL.

I have 2 in common with M.

I have 1, 3, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 in common with H.

Now I can put "Started a meme!" on my list of things I've done. :)

Arizaphale said...

I share 4,5,6 and 7 with you. Although I think I MAY have been to a movie alone, although...I can't really remember....I've seen a LOT of movies over the years....:-)