Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I can cry if I want to...

It's my...house...daughter....life...and I can cry if I want to, cry if I want to, cry if I want to. You would cry to, if it happened to you:

--Your sweet girl goes to bed after 10:00 pm.
--Said sweet girl wakes up at 12:30 for snuggles, but really needs to use the bathroom. Luckily, you get her there in time. She's up for atleast an hour, if not more.
--Same sweet girl wakes up at 6:05 this morning.
--Same sweet girl whines and cries all morning. She finally calms down when we put in Star Wars for her.
--Same sweet girl falls off the couch. Fall causes her cereal and chocolate milk to explode all over den.
--Same sweet girl sobs because she has to clean up the cereal. "But Mama...I think there is a lot-ish of cereal all over the floor. I'm S.O.R.R.Y I spilled. Please help me."

Can I just go put my head under my pillow for a mama pity party? I think there will be nap time at our household this afternoon.

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Oh no! What a day.

Today KayTar asked me if I would cry if she died (she obsessed with death right now, what happens in heaven, what eats my body...ect). I said that of course I would, because I would be so sad. She said, "But Mom! You don't even know HOW to cry!" LOL. Guess she's never seen me cry and doesn't think I can.

Arizaphale said...

Crying is my middle name.
I bet you can laugh about this now...