Saturday, October 9, 2010

Birthday in Pictures

A very special someone in my life will turn 5 on Tuesday, October 12. I just can't believe that five years have passed by already! Goodness gracious. There are millions of things I love about this special someone, but today, this post is about her. In pictures. With only a few of my words.

Excited and waiting for her birthday guests to arrive.


The birthday princess

The goodies waiting to dress their princesses



Castle Cake (made by Mama, decorated by Daddy)


Thinking about her wish, ready to blow out the candles



Opening her gifts.


The guests took a Princess Walk around the neighborhood, chanting "Prin-cess Walk...Prin-cess Walk" as they marched (jogged, ran, walked) around the neighborhood.

Incredible day for an incredible girl. Nona, OB, Aunt L, Uncle T, Cousins R and I were here, too. Can't wait until Tuesday--the actual event!

4 comments:

Kyla said...

How awesome!

Maddy K. said...

So cute! She is getting so big!

Arizaphale said...

That looks like an out and out success of a party! LOVE the idea of the chanting. Oh and Daddy is my new cake decorating hero!!!!!!!

Rachel @ Moments With My Miracles said...

Cute! Happy Birthday M!