Monday, January 19, 2009

MBS: A bundle of joy to come

I had the best time yesterday doing a maternity shoot with my dear friend, Susie. With our busy schedules, this was the first time we could grab a few hours together. That sweet baby will be here in 7 days, so she was a bit anxious that she was past the "cute" pregnancy phase. Boy, was she ever wrong. She had a clear idea of what she wanted and had given me some sites to visit (there are some AMAZING photographers out there!!). As she got more comfortable in front of the camera, she was willing to take some risks. And boy was the afternoon worth it. I got AWESOME shots of this precious family. Here are a few of my favorites.



Tried the conversion. Not crazy about it.


Love this one in color. I love how each hand is a slightly different tone, all holding and loving the baby. Normally I'm a black/white addict, but this one speaks more to me in color. What do you think?


3.
This might be one of my all time favorites. Although traditional right now, I just loved how Susie's hands went right on top of Joe's. There was no hesitation in posing the shot. Even though this is baby number 3 for them, this little baby is just as lovingly anticipated as their first born. They are as excited about the arrival as they were with the first two.
Joe and Susie, I can't wait to meet the newest bundle of joy!
For other MBS, visit Tracey.

OH!! Since I'm trying to go all techy...if anyone has the code for the MBS button, could you send it to me? THANKS!


11 comments:

Kyla said...

I love the last one! So sweet!

Megan said...

i have the code, but it wouldn't let me post it in comments. email me: monamegs@hotmail.com and i'll give it to you. or i think you can search tracey's site to find it somewhere.

hope that works.
love the heart on the belly shot!

iMother2.0 said...

I'm a sucker for the heart belly button shot *sigh*

Amy Jo said...

Love it! Love it! Love it! I'm pregnant now and I might be stealing that last shot!

Christina said...

Oh Nataie, you did so awesome! These are ever so sweet and tender, and will be cherished forever!

Arizaphale said...

Look at you doing maternity shoots!!!! I am so impressed. Good job too! I agree about the different colours of the hands in the first shot.

Maggie said...

These are gorgeous Natalie! What a great thing you did for the third little one in that family!

I have the code, I will email it to you!

emily said...

I agree, I think the color speaks better than the black and white in the first one. The last one is great.

Kimberly said...

Ohh, you did great! I so heart the belly button shot. :)

Bunny said...

Oh these are just beautiful. You did a great job!

Arizaphale said...

Hiya! You're quiet. Busy?