Friday, January 23, 2009

Project 365, Week 4

After some public grumbling last week and some very sweet suggestions, I FINALLY figured out how to get more than 4 pictures in a single post! Thank you, bloggy friends, for helping me! It only took me nearly two years to figure out something so basic.

Here is Week 4 of P365. Some of you asked where some of the images came from last week. I'm not too private on here, but I do want to maintain some anonymity, so I avoided your questions. I'm sorry about that. Please understand that I'll give away as much information as possible without sacrificing the privacy of my family.

On another note, Becky Higgins suggested handing over the camera and letting other family members take pictures for P365. YIKES! I'm not very good at handing over the camera. I'll be putting my pictures in a journal, so I need to let someone else show their perspective on this life we are creating together.

So....here you are. Week 4 in the life of the Benson family.

January 17, 2009

January 18, 2009

January 19, 2009


January 20, 2009

January 21, 2009

January 22, 2009


January 23, 2009



PAD 2009
Hosted by Kimberly

10 comments:

Arizaphale said...

A lovely week of insights and activities. Look at you so intense on the laptop. Are you blogging or working haha?

Kyla said...

You do such a good job of taking a variety of photos...I get stuck in a rut taking photos of the same things, too often I think.

Maggie said...

Now I want to go and make myself some eggs!

natalie said...

Arizaphale: I was WORKING, of course. I NEVER sit around blogging. Never. Not me.

Actually, I'm not sure what I was working on then, but H sure thought it was fun to take some pictures of me. This was the first one and I didn't realize he was taking my picture.

Maggie: Eggs in the morning. BLECK. I HATE breakfast. I'd rather force myself to eat roasted duck than breakfast. My diet lady suggested that I add protein to my breakfast, so I was giving it a try. I added spinach to it (which I love), hopeing that would make it more tolerable. And it was abut 10:00 in the morning, so it wasn't too bad.

Laura Lee said...

Nice!

Eggs & spinach in the AM--fantastic! I sometimes throw them in a low-carb wrap for the blessed and needed fiber, with a splash of Tabasco. Yum.

I always make my serious face when at the 'puter, too. I hate that serious face.

More Than Words said...

Hey, I like the puter one! I think we all look like that!! Hahaha!

Great pictures! I always feel like mine are not interesting, so I wonder if everyone feels like that w/ their own too???

Anonymous said...

OH! Homespun is my favorite kind of yarn!!!

and lol - never sitting around blogging! right - just like I am not sitting around blog-hopping!!! :o)

Christina said...

I just love the glimpse into your daily life these pictures give. I think I've been making mine too artsy...they're pretty, but they don't say much about my family and our life.

Love the family portrait!! Hmmm, I wonder what I look like in front of the computer, if I'm all serious too.

Kimberly said...

Someone's in "the zone" behind that computer. LOL! That's a good one. Ooh, and the eye spy shot, love that one too!

Anonymous said...

Oh!!! I never answered you about the yarn! sorry - I don't knit, I crochet :o) So I don't know the answer to your question :o(.

Thanks for stopping by my blog again - I gotta go get my waking/crying baby now....