Sunday, February 10, 2008

Winners!

I'm slowly rising from the exhaustion of this dreadful cold. Our temperature outside right now is nearly 70 degrees, but should plummet later this week. I'm very hopeful that the last of this cold will be gone so I can handle the change in temperature. I'm sure that's why M got her cold and I was just lucky enough to be coughed on a gazillion times.

Now on to the good stuff!!! Arizaphale and Mandaroo are the winners of the card giveaway!!!

If you are interested in a set for yourself or a gift for someone else, I'll gladly make you a set (6) for a small fee (M's college tuition--just kidding). How about $10? Six cards for $10...seems pretty fair. Just leave a comment if you're interested.

2 comments:

Christina said...

Congrats to you trwo lucky ladies!!

Sending healing hugs your way, Natalie!

Arizaphale said...

I am sooooooooo excited!!! I have never won anything before!!!