Monday, May 12, 2008

MBS: My favorite snack



This, my friends, is my new favorite snack. And you should know that this is no small admission on my part. I'm a salt-a-holic. No chocolate for me. Give me chips and salsa, Cheezits, popcorn, salty seasonings on my meat. I'm a salty kind of girl. But things are a-changin' at the Benson household.

And these are the first two pictures I took with my new camera! She's my new best friend. I've already read the manual. See, I told you things are a-changin' around here! XSi and I are going to be real tight. In that intimate kind of way. The "I know your dirty little secrets" kind of way. The "you ARE going to do what I want you to do" kind of way. Oh, buddy, are we in for some good times.

For other MBS, grab yourself a cup of lemonade and spend some time at Mother May I? You might just find yourself enthralled. I always do.
Posted by Picasa

11 comments:

Kara said...

I would put some chocolate on that apple....

Thanks for stopping by!

Maggie said...

Yum - that looks like a GREAT snack! And look at you, reading the manual and everything! I can't wait to see what else you shoot with that new toy of yours...too fun!

Jaimee said...

Congrats on that new camera - great shot of that scrumptious apple! I get on apple kicks and then forget how much I love them....need to go back to them!

Phyllis Sommer said...

mmm...yummmy! and congrats on the new camera, it looks awesome!

Christina said...

I love seeing your excitment and enthusiasm for your new baby - and can't wait to see what else you creat with it! Yummy first pictures with it!

Anonymous said...

Yay for healthy snacks. BIG yay for the new toy...enjoy the affair. :)

You made that apple look quite yumo.

I'm way behind...how ARE you? ox

Arizaphale said...

Well they've all said it but those photos are lovely! You are going to kick some photo butt with that canon!
I wish I could make apples my fave snack. So much healthier than dipping corn thins into peanut butter :-(
Looking forward to your meme post !

Kyla said...

We loooove apples. But that is really the ONLY fruit that gets eaten around here. And we only like them from Target. We're weird. LOL.

Rose said...

My husband wants you to know, and I quote, "Tell her, It will be mine, oh yes, it will be mine!"

Maybe before August. Woo-hoo!! As for yours - great shots and kudos for reading through the manual!

Here's my Monday -
http://piercebabyproject.blogspot.com/2008/05/monday-monday.html

Anonymous said...

When I'm really craving something decadent, I tear into the middle part of a celery heart... and MAN! I'm telling you... that is good stuff!! Try it!

Andi said...

Lovely photos with the new camera...I am eager to see this beauty! And hurray for you being so good! I can not do it yet...my mind is not ready.