Sunday, June 7, 2009

Into

I love three and a half. The first part of three was a tad difficult for me, maybe difficult for M, but definitely difficult for me. Now we are having so much fun. I'm not sure how the transition came from butting heads to holding hands, but I am so thankful that it happened.

M is into:
coloring
play-doh
knock-knock jokes
being "friends"
beginning to pretend
talking (lots and lots of talking)
watching TV
watching movies
being melodramatic
reading
playing outside
one more
repeating the same questions
Sesame Street Live CD
quick, spontaneous snuggles or hugs
a hug and kiss from Mama and Daddy at night
hiding
tag, you're it!
sometimes independent, sometimes needy
"I'm the helper"


This is a true, genuine smile from M. I don't often capture this on film (ah...memory cards), so I was thrilled when I saw it come up on the screen.

Knock, knock.

Who's there?

My precious girl!

3 comments:

Arizaphale said...

Oh my Lord she is her father's daughter!!!!!!! Glad you are enjoying 3 and a half! I seem to remember it fondly too....

Christina said...

That list looks quite familiar!!! Three 1/2 really is a fun age, isn't it? We still have our frustrating moments, but she for most part N is so dang sweet and funny and FUN! I'm glad M is there too!

Kyla said...

Oh, the knock-knock jokes! I've heard more than my fair share of nonsensical knock-knock jokes, I think.

She and KayTar would hit it off, I'm sure.