Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Freedom, of a different kind





I normally feed M dinner before H gets home from work. The most delightful part of that? M and I have the FREEDOM* to eat whatever we want! Tonight we had sliced apples and peanut butter (for me) and chips (at M's request...who could turn down that sweet peanut buttery kissy face????). M usually loves apples, but tonight all she wanted was the peanut butter. She licked it off all her potato chips, her fingers, and finally the plate. Then she looked at me and said, "Kiss, Mommy!"
No, thanks, sweet girl. I'll wait until after your bath.

*I wanted something very Americana for the theme of Freedom. We are so very, very thankful to the men and women who are fighting for our freedom today. Thank you to the families who support their husbands, wives, brothers, sisters, and children as they fight for our country and the safety of countries around the world.

**For other Freedom Themes, visit http://picturethis.clubmom.com/

11 comments:

Kyla said...

I love the photos!

Arizaphale said...

Great photo story. Peanut butter and apples are a delicious combination.

Brittany said...

ahahaha I love the last shot! :) I used food as part of my freedom shot, today, too! :)

kim said...

Those shots are too cute! Gotta go get some peanut butter.

Anonymous said...

That must have been freedom for you too!

Christina said...

Ah, apples and peanut butter and chips for dinner - what freedom! I love this series...the soft focus is perfect. #2 is my favorite!!

chaoticfamily said...

Cute shots! I love peanut butter!

I will add it is quite the FREEDOM to be able to eat whatever and whenever. My daughter has extreme food allergies and intolerances so we are now learning what it means to not have that FREEDOM....

http://chaoticfamilypictures.blogspot.com/

Rose said...

Mmmm! Apples & Peanut butter and the freedom to each what you want! What a fun dinner! Hey, I have those plates, LOL!

Maya said...

What a freedom to have! Yum!

Cari said...

Great photos! M is adorable. Love the going for it licking the plate shot! Too fun!

Anonymous said...

Those shots are priceless. The finger sucking one is my favorite.

M would fit right in at our house...I love peanut butter and apples, and my boys have been know to use her method of eating. :)