Monday, April 16, 2007

My Best Shot Monday

the first touch of play-dough


I almost forgot about MBSM!! I can't believe it! Oh, that's right...today is the first official day of my SPRING BREAK! YAHOOO!!! A whole entire week with M and no one's schedule but our own. We spent the morning with my friend Susie and her little guy Noah and our other friend Lauren and her little guy Evan. Susie is being induced tomorrow, so their family is going to grow tomorrow! YEAH!! We helped keep her busy today. Then we took a nap and then we played and played and went for a walk. Ahhhh....a perfect day.

Don't forget to check out other entries for My Best Photo Monday at: http://picturethis.clubmom.com

7 comments:

Stacy said...

One of many firsts...very sweet! :)

Anonymous said...

oh, their little hands are so precious. sweet shot.

m.e. said...

Ah, the magical powers of playdough. Such fun! Great close-up shot ;-)

abee said...

Oh - I bet she loved it!

Cute close up of the tiny hand. :)

Christina said...

First of all - you sound SO relaxed and happy and at peace! Wonderful! :o)

Second of all - that photo is precious. That is a great capture of a special childhood "first." Beautifully composed and even with just seeing her little hand, her concentration is so apparent.

Anonymous said...

Way to go Mom! Great capture of that "first"...I love little hand photos and this one is precious.

tracey clark said...

Oh, doesn't the smell of that stuff take you back?? Many good times to look forward to playing with that! Cute shot.