Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December Daily 1

Welcome to December Daily! I'll be journaling and photographing from prompts this month, so I'm super, super excited. At the end of the month, and hopefully periodically in between, I'll be printing and putting the stories--both words and images--in my album that is just waiting.

Although today I did not follow the photograph prompt: take a "Welcome to December!" photo of everyone in your family. M and H didn't get home until dinner was ready, she walked in having a meltdown. I decided it probably wasn't the best time to take a "Welcome to December!" picture!

Write your thoughts about your family's holiday values.

"Christmas memories are magical. Santa Claus, family, baking, anticipation, excitement. I want to wrap my arms around these things and hold them tight, passing them down to Meryt as she is ready to accept them. I want each moment of the Christmas season to be glittery and magical for her. I want her to know how blessed we are and to share our blessings with others. I want this season to be full of time spent with each other. From the first "Merry Christmas" to the last, I want her to know the true meaning of the season."

2 comments:

Kyla said...

Yay December!

Arizaphale said...

And that is a divine Welcome to December picture. I have such issues with Christmas and Himself.When I read your thoughts about Christmas values it really throws them up for me. Maybe worth a post all on it's own. :-(