In honor of finishing up NaBloPoMo and the thirty days in November, I'm going to share 30 things for which I'm thankful:
30. Actually making it through NaBloPoMo with only a few missed posts! That's a miracle.
29. Technology. I love my laptop, my awesome camera, and my ipod.
27. My family only lives 3 hours away. I wish it was more like 3 minutes, but 3 hours is managable.
26. My job. My students make me laugh every day.
24. My sewing machine.
23. My friends.
22. A close ER. A close ER that treated H last night in just a few hours for his kidney stone.
21. Our new couch and chair.
19. M's books.
18. M's love of her books.
17. M's bathtime. I think that's my favorite time of day.
16. M's unexpected snuggles.
14. TV. Specifically CBS.
13. Jessica Sprague.
12. My real life friends.
11. A girl's weekend coming up.
9. Hot jasmine tea. DELICIOUS.
6. My pillow.
5. My fluffy comforter.
4. Comfy socks.
3. Bubble bath
2. H. He loves me. Even when I don't deserve it.
1. Jesus. He loves me--I'll never deserve it.