Wednesday, May 2, 2007

A-W-E-S-O-M-E Friends

I can hear you. You're asking yourself what in the world do awesome friends and this amazing mug have in common, aren't you?

I have two sweet friends (okay, I have lots more than TWO sweet friends, but these are two of my sweet friends (Ana and Andria) who happen to be suffering through the master's cohort with me) who spoil me a lot. We went to an amazing art show of ceramics called Fired Works. There were many, many talented artist exhibiting. I told my two friends that I have always wanted a handmade cup for my hot tea. I asked them to please tell H so he might get one for my birthday in the fall. They helped me look for a cup that I liked a lot, assuring me they would tell H. When we all gathered for class on Sunday, those girls had lied to me, I tell you...LIED to me! They got the cup for me!!!!

Bottom's up, everyone (I think you're supposed to say that when you're drinking alcohol...not a coffee and hot chocolate concoction!). Here's to enjoying a de-lish-ous cup of hot tea and even sweeter friendship. Girls, I love you.

Nat

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lifting my mug to friends. That was so sweet...lying to you and all. :)

Stacy said...

What a sweet couple of friends!

Christina said...

Aw, what great pals you have! Sometimes lying is the right thing to do, eh? :o)