Sunday, December 30, 2007

Date

H and I went on a date last night. The real kind. The dress-up, butterflies-in-your-stomach kind. The he-planned-it kind, only I helped him plan it.

First, my entire family (brothers, sister-in-law, parents, and grandmother) met downtown at a beautiful park to take pictures--will post when I get home.

Then, my parents brought M home.

H and I took off like kids skipping school. He opened doors for me, drove aimlessly around town. We did a tad bit of shopping and lots of looking around. We ate at the most amazing little jazz tapas bar. The food was UNBELIEVABLE. We had two hours to kill, so we went to a book store and had coffee. Then we went to see P.S. I Love You. A CHICK FLICK! Silent, sniffily tears trickled a lot, we held hands and giggled.

It was a GREAT date.

3 comments:

Kyla said...

Sounds perfect!

Christina said...

Yay, it sounds like a wonderful date! I'm so glad you got to do that.
I would like to see P.S. I love You, too - so what's your review?

Anonymous said...

Ok so YOU had the perfect date on MY anniversary...we had Chic-fil-a sandwiches and National Treasure part 2- the guy dinner and guy flick! After 17 years of marriage, I did not need much else but to see my sweet hubby happy and content. We did hold hands in the movie, and we had a fabulous weekend snuggle marathon! We will have to go to the jazz club with you guys one day this summer. I am so happy that you guys had a great night...much deserved!
Love you,
Andi