Wednesday, December 12, 2007

I wish...

I wish I had a day off to take care of some things. I thought those specific words Sunday or Monday evening. Little did I know that very wish would come true.

On the way to school today, M sneezed. The kind of sneeze that makes my mommy-heart freeze in my chest and causes my head to whip around so fast I almost get whiplash. Yep, her sweet little face was COVERED in the dreaded green mucus. I caused a traffic jam, stopping in the turn lane in front of the local college. I cleaned M up, took her to school. Two hours later, we were home again.

Not exactly the day I'd envisioned when I wished for a day off, but a day off none-the-less. And I am getting some things done. I'm going to grab a quick nap while she's resting.

What are YOU doing this wonderful Wednesday?

I'll post more pictures this evening.

Oh, does anyone besides us have problems with I-Tunes? If you do, would you please e-mail me so I can ask you a question? Pretty please! I'm very frustrated!!!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh no, sounds like a case of be careful what you wish for! Here's hoping for a productive day, and a healthy M!

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Ick. I know those sneezes all too well right now. Zoe and I are slowly getting over an awful cold.