Monday, December 10, 2007

MBS


My camera was hooked up to the computher until Saturday morning. Between Saturday morning and last night, I took 368 pictures. I have AT LEAST 15 shots I want to post today, but I love this one so much! Last Christmas, H gave me several pair of funny glasses. When you look through them at bright lights, the lights look like snowmen, Christmas trees, etc. As we finally finished decorating our tree yesterday, I found this pair in the ornament box. How fun, I thought. I'll take a picture wearing these. DUH. So, then I put the lense of the glasses in front of the camera lense and got this fun image!!!

For other MBS, visit Picture This.
little bsm button



Posted by Picasa

10 comments:

Christina said...

That IS so fun! What a great idea to put those glasses over the lens. I LOVE it. And wow, you've been on quite a shotoing spree (umm, I mean that in the best possible way!). I thought I've been taking a lot of pictures lately, but not 368 in 2 days!! I hope we get to see more?????

Unknown said...

Oh my - that is so funny! LOL. Great, fun photos!

I have done hundreds of photos in one sitting, too....but then the editing and just going through them takes so much time! Good luck to you~

kim said...

That is so cool... I want a pair of those glasses. What a fun idea for a photo.

Melissa D said...

I've been in a photo slump since Thanksgiving...so enjoy those pictures you took!

I love the picture you chose!

Kyla said...

Awesome!!

Maya said...

I need to find a pair of those for my mom! How cool!

Maggie said...

That is an awesome shot!! What great glasses - I'm going to have to try and find some for myself!

mandaroo63 said...

How creative and fun! And some folks pay lots of $s for special lens. Great idea!

emily said...

What an interesting idea for a picture. Those must be a trip to wear!

Arizaphale said...

Fantastic!!! I LOVE it!!!