Saturday, December 1, 2007

Happy Hearts

Tonight I hosted my annual Christmas Card Stamp-a-Stack. As stressful and busy as life has been the past few months have been and as disconnected as I've felt from my friends, it felt WONDERFUL to have a houseful of friends again. My heart was bursting with happiness as my unique, individual, funny friends stamped and visited. I'll post pictures of the cards tomorrow. I'm so excited about doing my own Christmas cards now...seeing the excitment in my friends is such an encouragement.

I hope you find something encouraging this holiday season. I hope something makes your heart very happy.

3 comments:

Kyla said...

I'm glad you had a wonderful day!

Christina said...

What a beautiful time full of friends and fun!

Wil's Wheels said...

Ooooo, photos now, please. I've need inspiration for mine.

I'm hosting a party this coming weekend...got an tips?