Monday, December 31, 2007

These boots were made for walking...

and that's just what they'll do!

M will wear Mommy's boots and walk all over you!



There was some indecision on M's part. Should she attempt to walk or just sit there with the boots on? After several moments of consideration, she decided to give walking a try. But, she needed a little support, so she held on for dear life as she navigated around the dining room/kitchen wearing boots that make me cringe every time I attempt to wear them.

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these photos! Though I do not wear high heeled shoes now, I ADORED doing that as a child...I always wore my mother's shoes around like that. I felt like such a grown-up, and I can remember how happy it made me to stand in her closet and decide which pair to wear! LOL...M is growing into such a fine little lady ;)
Love and kisses to her,
Andi

Christina said...

Oh my goodness! that is so totally adorable! Love it!

Arizaphale said...

These are gorgeous! I love her face as she's sitting trying to decide what to do.....