Wednesday, December 26, 2007

What would you do?

What would you do when no one is looking and your mom has confined you to a high chair?

Here is what M decided to do:



She was SO proud of herself. I couldn't help myself. I busted out laughing. My little artist!

My brother, Zach, has started his own blog...please drop by there and give him some encouragement! I know he'd love to know about some other blogs that are written by guys. http://brokecuteandsingle.blogspot.com

I'll post Christmas pictures when I get home. M and I are spending some time with my parents. H had to go home to work for a few days. He'll come back for us this weekend.

5 comments:

Kyla said...

I think I'd be tempted to do the same thing. LOL.

I love your brother's blog title!

Christina said...

LOL! I laugh because we have been there, done that!!!! She is too cute.

Susie said...

hey friend! been trying to email you back but my stupid email won't send...just receive!! anyway, hope you have had a great time in savannah. praying for you!

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

It had to be a blue marker too. It couldn't be a nice color to wash... like pink or yellow.

Arizaphale said...

hahahaha. Very artistic!!!