Saturday, January 26, 2008

365 Project

Sunday, January 20. Really worked on composition and getting an unusual angle. I zoomed in close and got close to the table to take this image. I like this.

Monday, January 21. Got down LOW on the floor to get this image. I like the perspective. If I had my druthers, I'd unclutter the background so M and her best buddy, Noah, were more prominent. The other thing that works in this image is the light coming through the window. Not normally something I like, but I do like it in this picture.



Tuesday, January 22. I like the shallow DOF in this image. Again, zoomed in close, got rid of some distracting background. I'm learning how much I can zoom and still get my camera to respond. Also, M was eating noodles for the first time. Had to capture that on digital film for posterity.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

I really love the painting shot. It really is an interesting angle.

Christina said...

Great job finding new angles and compositions to stretch yourself! I love the painting one...love, love LOVE it!

Maggie said...

I will third the LOVE LOVE LOVE on the painting shot -- great job!

I love that you showed some of the stuff that you do at school, without sharing too much information!

I also totally remember using those things for math when I was in grade school!

Arizaphale said...

Yes yes! The painting shot. You nailed it!