Saturday, January 5, 2008

365 Project (4, 5)

January 4:

Getting ready for our first day back at "school." M must wear her pink/red fleece jacket and purple/white striped gloves. We have a VERY cold start to the year.

January 5:

H went outside to work for a few minutes. I'm not exactly sure how M's chair got on the couch, but it did and she was sitting in it (okay, okay, standing)as she watched her daddy working outside.

Let me know if you've posted any 365 Project pictures! Also, I'd love to know if anyone is going to join the challenge. I'd love to have a partner.
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Love the rocking chair on the couch! heehee

Maggie said...

I love this idea - the 365 project - and especially taking one day a week to post 7 shots. I might just have to gear up and join you...think anyone would notice that I am a week late?!

Maggie said...

alright, I am totally in. Hold me to it...

Christina said...

I am totally laughing at your little monkey - that's something my girl would do!

And like I said on the other post - I'm in. But my first post will be next Saturday.

Kyla said...

I haven't joined, but I am doing my a set each of my kids on Flickr.

Arizaphale said...

Yes, the BA was a chair on the sofa kind of girl too!