Thursday, June 14, 2007

Imagine


This is you and Noah at 20 and 22 months, respectively.
Imagine in 5 years: you'll be in kindergarten.
Imagine in 10 years: you'll be cheering for each other at ball games or ballet recitals.
Imagine in 15 years: you'll be riding together while the other drives.
Imagine in 20 years: you'll be college students.
Imagine in 25 years: wow...I can't even imagine.
Sweet baby girl,
You and Noah are the sweetest friends. He helps you learn to be rough and tumble. You help him play quietly, for a moment, with a book or a toy. You two find all kinds of mischief when you're together. Mrs. Susie and I pray for this friendship: that you will love each other and take care of each other. It's hard for me to imagine you any place but where you are.
I love you,
Mama
To see more IMAGINE posts, check out http://picturethis.clubmom.com/

7 comments:

Colleen @AMadisonMom said...

Such a beautiful post. I'm afraid I've come up blank on the "imagine" theme. Then I read a post like yours and think "now why didn't I think of that???" So perfect.

Susie said...

so sweet!!! make me cry!!! i love our little one's friendship!! it is priceless! i do hope and pray that they will be lifelong friends. i can't even imagine 5- 10 years from now... much less enduring these oh so fabulous toddler years!

Kyla said...

Very sweet!!

Stacy said...

That is so sweet and it will make a fabulous piece for her scrapbook. :) That's one of the things I love about blogging...I can just copy stuff out of the blog for journaling in the scrapbook. Quite the timesaver!

jenny said...

Children really bring out teh imagine in all of us. They're so full of potential---especially such cute little ones as these.
Thanks for sharing!

Anonymous said...

I love what you've done with "imagine". A real mommy moment put to words.

The photo says "look at me and my best friend". Adorable.

Christina said...

Natalie, this is so beautiful! You made me tear up a bit thinking of MY girl in 5, 10, 15 years. Wow! They truly look like best buddies and I'm glad they have each other. Your pictures have been incredible lately!