Monday, November 9, 2009

Absolute Truth

Truth doesn't change. If something is TRUE, it is TRUE for everyone, all the time. It is timeless. It doesn't change because of circumstances or instances or happenstance.

Whatever the truth is, IT IS.

I know, without a shadow of doubt, that Jesus Christ is the son of God. (absolute truth)

I know, without a shadow of doubt, that He died on the cross. (absolute truth)

I know, without a shadow of doubt, that three days after He died, he was risen from the dead. (absolute truth)

I know, without a shadow of doubt, that the Bible is the infallible word of God. (absolute truth)

I know, without a shadow of doubt, that only when you accept Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior can you spend eternity in the glory of the Lord. (absolute truth)

This truth has not changed. It will not change.
It means the same thing for me as it does for all people.

1 comment:

Rose said...

Amen sister! Love the new look of the blog! Did you see my new header at Pierce Baby Project? I figured it was about time. but I really like the dots for some reason...