Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Riding Boots

ARGH!!!

I'm SOOOO in love with the new riding boot look! Earlier this week, I treated myself to the cutest new outfit. The perfect compliment would be a pair of those sassy riding boots.

Too bad I can't find any affordable ones with extra wide calves! I know I'm chubby, but COME ON PEOPLE...

There are women out there who are chubbier than me and WE WANT SASSY BOOTS, TOO!

*Deep breathing*

Okay, my tantrum is done. Although, honestly, this is about how I feel about life right now.

I WANT IT MY WAY AND I WANT IT RIGHT NOW.

6 comments:

Katie's test page blog said...

Look into real riding boots. They come in wider sizes...but the cost is probably significantly higher because they'll be sturdier :)

Allyson said...

Amen, sista!!! I have had large calves my entire life and have always wanted more options for tall boots or the new 'riding' boots!!! Let me know if you find any! Maybe you could start a business???

Arizaphale said...

I always think those girls with gaps at the tops of their boots look weird anyway. Go the Big Calf Women :-D
Pix of new outfit???

Kyla said...

I hope you find some!

LegalMommy said...

OOhh, I love that look too. Have you tried Macy's? Often they have some great wide calf boots. Also, YES, we want a pic of the new outfit.

Hayley Mcdermot said...

Yes I'm loving the whole winter boots look as it's getting cold and my feet are freezing but i also ride a horse so finding fashionable riding boots for women is difficult but i managed and i do have large calves so bonus.