Friday, November 27, 2009

Black Friday by accident

H needed to return the moving truck. (Don't ask why we had a moving truck. That's for another post.) I had to drive across town to pick him up from the drop off location.

Some how that turned into a seven hour shopping trip for just the two of us. It was luxurious.

Despite the crowds, which caused my heart to stop beating and my hands to grasp hold of H for dear life, we had one of the best days ever. We laughed and talked, relaxed, took our time, thought about our purchases.

I only {almost} nutted up once. Thankfully, H was able to diffuse the situation quickly. He rewarded my good behavior with a trip to a new yarn store in town.

M will have a wonderful Christmas. We are done shopping for her.

So, despite plans to spend the day here with my parents, brothers, and niece, we ended up having a wonderful Black Friday, by accident.

Tomorrow--oh, what awesome memories will be made tomorrow. I can't wait to tell you about them.

1 comment:

Arizaphale said...

Sounds wonderful. I can't use the words Husband and shopping in the same sentence :-D
You have piqued my interest about tomorrow though!