Sunday, November 8, 2009

Sunday Stuff

Not much to post about today, so I'll do a list of Sunday Stuff.

1. Our old, leaky tub is by our mailbox.
2. We are bathing at our neighbor's house. Thank you, neighbor.
3. Our new tub is in a box in M's room.
4. We cleaned (CLEANED) our house today. You wouldn't think the house now is the same house from this morning.
5. We hosted small group tonight. I had a great time and hope everyone else did, too.

Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday of this week are super busy. I'm really looking forward to Thursday and then a relaxing weekend next weekend.

I'll try to download my pictures tomorrow. I've got some treasures on there I'd love to share with you.

I REALLY need to make a list of interesting topics to post about for NaBloPoMo. Is there anything you'd like to know about us? Any posting ideas? Just let me know. I'm sure I can accommodate you!

No comments: